A Knight In Glendalough

A Knight In Glendalough
on Amazon.com

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Almost Turkey Day, and I have no bird.

My life, I have decided, is weird. I went to Failmart (walmart) today and got everything we needed for Thanksgiving dinner. I spent 200 dollars!! $200!!! Hubby thought I was kidding when I told him! (Corn pudding, green bean casserole, desserts, stuffing, snacks for my pretty serving stands, dog food...) It all adds up. But, heh heh, I didn’t get the turkey! My employer is giving us turkeys, so I’m holding out hope it’s big enough for hubby’s amazing dressing.

Also, my book sales have dropped 50%. Is it me? Do I smell funny? Because I don’t FEEL like I smell funny. ::sniffs self:: I was at a whopping two book sales a day, and I’m down to just over one a day. Huh.

Well, my BFF is in Jordan, God bless her. I pray her family stays safe. Also, I’m half way through my Pavoratti book and I’m depressed. I want it to last longer, but I can’t stop reading it. I’ve decided to only read it at work, on breaks. There! That should make it last. Now what shall I read on my Ipad?? Any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment