A Knight In Glendalough

A Knight In Glendalough
on Amazon.com

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Yesterday was a GREAT day!

Hubby took niece to work so I got to sleep in. That's always a good way to start a day!! Then we had a very productive school day and I made my homemade chicken noodle for dinner. That is a huge hit around here. THEN we picked up a Freecycle..a woman gave us a Dungeons & Dragons basic set!! FREE! My oldest is very excited, now we just need to find players. To top it off, The Middle had back to back episodes and they were my two faves..so I was pretty darn happy :D

Today the boys are watching a DVD set "Ancients Behaving Badly" which I highly recommend. Today it's Hannibal and they are silent in there, very interested. So far we agree that Calligula (sp?) was the most interesting.

As for my books, I'm back to averaging 2 a day. Whispers Of Angels is doing really well and I'm wondering if I advertised it on a specific board that brought up its sales? Drat. I have no idea where that might have been :(

Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment