A Knight In Glendalough

A Knight In Glendalough
on Amazon.com

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm worse than the kids! It's Christmas Eve eve!!

I woke up to the sound of my hubby getting ready for work. With my insomnia, no way I was getting back to sleep, but I ususally just enjoy the quiet for an hour or so. Today I bounced out of bed, wooohoo! Two more days and a wake-up until Christmas! I can't wait. I look forward to not just the looks on the kids' faces and them getting some of the things they wanted, but also the less physical stuff. I look forward to the blend of scents, the morning coffee and the soon-roasting turkey. I love the sounds of the parade on in one room and Christmas music playing in the kitchen. The anticipation is glorious, but it's also making me so impatient!

I have not decided if today should be math, science, history and grammar, just to be sure they love vacation all the more. Or should it be math, history and then VACATION!! Watch Christmas movies!! Haha!

Merry Christmas. I just can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment