A Knight In Glendalough

A Knight In Glendalough
on Amazon.com

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Two books for .99 cents each and one at 2.99

(Please click on the book cover images to take you to my book store or you can find me by name on Amazon.com, just search Sheri Gill.)

Well, it's been a long year! I have been trying to come up with ways to drive some business toward my books and other than becoming infamous, I can't think of much.

I lowered two of my books to just .99 cents each. My Recession cookbook and my baby, A Knight In Glendalough are both under a dollar. (They can be read via your computer, ipad/ipod or other book reader. Just go to amazon.com and load.)

I have to say, it was really difficult to lower A Knight In Glendalough, it really is my favorite book. I think it transports the reader to a wonderful, magical place where they can get to know exciting, quirky characters they never want to leave. It took me a few years to write it and edit it. I completely pictured Random House selling it for 14.95 but alas, it's not to be.

My cookbook, well that was just fun. I have been collecting recipe boxes from ebay and yard sales and family members for a long time. I have whittled down my recipes to my very favorites; all of them being frugal. There are no crazy spices you have to run out and buy then never use again, and you don't need a fish monger or a butcher. Just great family faves that my kids love, and that's saying something.

Whispers Of Angels is still at 2.99 and I'm trying to decide if I should lower it as well. I just don't know. It's hard to sell your hard work, days and nights at the computer, for so little. But I really need to circulate my stories more and get some kind of fan base. Hey, maybe I'm talking myself into it...

Well, off to do school with the kids and clean..see, there is so much to celebrate this time of year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment